The Sawyer offers an upscale, boutique hotel experience for Sacramento visitors and a see-and-be-seen place for locals at the center of the dynamic and ever-expanding DOCO (Downtown Commons). Outside the hotel, guests and visitors can enjoy all that Sacramento has to offer, discovering the many vibrant murals that fill the city’s streets, touring a local brewery in the hip R Street Corridor, biking excursions along the Sacramento River, and more.
Check out the seasonal specials at the Sawyer:
• Family Fun at the Sawyer – Perfect for family reunions following the missed moments of 2020, this offer allows families to enjoy all the Sacramento sunshine with a two-night stay in one of the hotel’s Balcony or One Bedroom Suites which includes a pull-out sofa. In addition to suite accommodations, guests who book the package can also relax at one of the hotel’s poolside cabanas and enjoy $125 in food credit at adjacent rooftop restaurant, Revival. As an added perk, guests can purchase a “Everything But The Suit” swag bag of goodies to complement their poolside experience complete with customized slides, organic sunscreen, facial spray and more.
• Sweat Suite – For the ultimate in-room summer fitness experience, guests can rent either the Mirror or a Peloton to personalize their fitness routine during their stay. A spa amenity kit with a nourishing honey face mask, locally made lavender bath bomb and champagne bubble gummies along with $25 gift card from local fitness apparel favorite, Bueno Sports, completes the package for some post-workout self-care.
• Camp Sawyer – Enjoy the pool side ambiance year round. Cozy up with Camp Sayer, a package that includes a s’mores kit for each person, hot toddies and a blanket. Price starts at $25 per person with a maximum 3-hour reservation.
• The Foodie – Enjoy a Farm-to-fork experience in your own private cabana at $50 with a maximum 3-hour reservation.
Rental of one cabana for the day 11am -6pm
DIY charcuterie board kit, delivered at your preferred time
2 Signature poolside cocktail/mocktail
Curated tasting of 3 off-the-menu creations by the Culinary Team at Revival at the Sawyer.
• Self Care at the Sawyer – Book a cabana for up to 4 guests and enjoy hand, foot and shoulder massages, topknots, and Masks serviced by Tru Encompass Beauty, Kimpton Sawyer’s on-site exclusive spa partner. This is priced at $35 per person with a maximum 3-hour reservation.
• King for a Day at the Sawyer – The NBA tip-off is nearly upon us, and so is gift-giving season. For the ultimate sports fans, the Sawyer Hotel in Sacramento, CA, has debuted an over-the-top package, King (or Queen) for a Day, paying homage to their home team, the Sacramento Kings. Fans who book this experience enjoy courtside access, luxury penthouse accommodations, and other exclusive on- and off-court treatments. Starting at $5,000, the offer includes:
Two courtside seats to a Sacramento Kings game
Pre-game access to the Golden 1 Center lounges
Pre- and post-game access to court
Penthouse Suite accommodations at the Sawyer for two nights
Sacramento Kings welcome amenity
En-suite culinary experience for up to 4 people hosted by Executive Chef Patrick Prager
To book, or for more experiences and seasonal packages, visit www.sawyerhotel.com.
Kimpton the Sawyer Sacramento Seasonal Specials
500 J STREET
SACRAMENTO, CA 95814
Reservations: (877) 678-6255 Hotel: (916) 545-7100
3625 East Thousand Oaks Blvd., Suite 230
Westlake Village, CA, 91362
© Weekend Escapes Magazine Published by Elysian Media Group, LLC